Having an effective benefits and remuneration strategy that is clearly communicated and appreciated by all your employees can really help you to retain and recruit high calibre employees.
We spend time fully understanding your business to determine how a
This advice will include:
- Online total reward statements - helping your employees to understand and appreciate the cost of the benefits you provide
- Flexible benefits - allowing employees to create a benefits package that meets their own individual needs enabling you to respond flexibly to the varying benefits requirements of potential recruits
- Salary sacrifice arrangements - facilitating employee access to tax efficient benefits whilst at the same time reducing employers' National Insurance costs
- Private Medical Insurance - ensuring your employees' health and
well beingand reducing their absence from work waiting for medical treatment
- Group Life, Income Protection and Critical Illness - these are important benefits that not only form a key part of a comprehensive employee benefits package but also enable you to manage your business more effectively by:
- Providing you with the means to financially support your employees and their families at a particularly difficult time
- Allowing you to recruit temporary employees
- Providing access to a range of rehabilitation services, employee assistance programmes and absence management services that assist you to meet your statutory obligations and manage your employee absence more effectively.